I thought this would be a good place to look for a super talented artist to join our team at Frontier Developments!
The role is for a full time in-house (Cambridge, UK) Marketing artist to provide studio wide support for all projects. You should be able to create stunning, polished 2d visuals for digital and print from existing renders and concepts, as well as originating art assets. A mastery of digital painting and Photoshop are the key skills required for the job.
As part of a small team, the successful applicant will be required to:
- Create superb public facing, high-end digital 2d illustration to communicate the brilliance of the game to an expectant audience.
- Source and manipulate supporting visuals from existing concept.
- Communicate visual ideas within the marketing team quickly, through well-honed drawn skills, both digitally and in traditional media.
- Mastery of Photoshop, image manipulation and digital painting in general. This is essential to the role.
- A great understanding of composition.
- Breadth of style, and a proven ability to convey narrative.
If this sounds like your sort of thing please get in touch! You can send me a link to your portfolio to benandrewsart (at) gmail.com
Hope to hear from you soon,